Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Preparing for a Red Hat Fun Time

OH NO, Another new project. My sister is the mom of a Red Hat Ladies group. She called me and invited me to go on a Historical Tour of our town. Now I have Never joined a group of women like this but decided it would be fun. Only problem I am really a nut about matching colors and when I think of mixing red and purple it makes me shiver. I have made up my mind to be a sport and go for it but can't go out and buy some expensive purple shirt and red hat for the one time occasion. SOOo Hit my favorite thrift shops and found a Red hat, Purple blouse and a gorgous scarf to go with the blouse. This hat isn't really a good hat to show class so will be doing some revanping on it and add some flowers and do what ever to make it come up to standard of what I feel it should look like.
GADS How do I get into these challenges?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment